SMAC FORUMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMAC FORUMS

3 posters

The aftermath of automated election

Miss Jess
    New Student

The aftermath of automated election Empty The aftermath of automated election

Post by Miss Jess Mon May 24, 2010 4:55 pm

What are your comments and observations of the LOCAL AND NATIONAL ELECTION held last month?
    Admin Bug
    Admin Bug
    Admin
    Web Designer
    AdminWeb Designer

My Personal Avatar
    Character Name: Bugard11
    Class: Knight
    Health Points:
    The aftermath of automated election Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The aftermath of automated election Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

The aftermath of automated election Empty Re: The aftermath of automated election

Post by Admin Bug Mon May 24, 2010 4:59 pm

welcome maam...glad you can post...hehhehe
    ja_sibugan
    ja_sibugan
    Blog Squad

My Personal Avatar
    Character Name: My Pet
    Class:
    Health Points:
    The aftermath of automated election Left_bar_bleue50/50The aftermath of automated election Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The aftermath of automated election Empty Re: The aftermath of automated election

Post by ja_sibugan Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:21 pm

many promises of our government regarding the automated elections was nailed. for example. they said the results will come out faster. true. but it took a week or two just to transmit the results to the main server, which delayed the proclamations of the winning candidates.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:55 am